I've decided to play along with my friend Erica's 31 day project. I am horrible at documenting stuff about myself. I put pictures in my Project Life book but I don't really make pages that tell you my real story. Someday I think my daughter might care. Might want to know a side of me that I haven't let her see.In her current self-centered teen stage I know she doesn't care much but if I make it through the 31 prompts maybe I'll put these together into a book for her:) For now I am just going to do them on this blog so they are documented.
The first prompt is : 20 Random Facts about yourself
1. I hate cantaloupe and honeydew melon. Hate them. Won't even eat other fruit that have touched them.
2. Scooby Do is my all time favorite cartoon. I will still watch them even now at the old age of 43!
3. I sleep, most of the time, with one foot under the comforter and one foot out.
4. I wanted 6 kids.
5. If I get attached to a certain song I can play it over and over and never grow tired of it.
6. I love the smell of freshly printed money (from the ATM or bank . I am not printing my own money...hahaha)
7. I like my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with potato chips in between the two slices of bread. I like the cruch it brings to the sandwich:)
8. Some of my favorite memories are of High School marching band.
9. I played the flute and piccolo in High School but secretly wanted to be in the drumline.
10. I do not like being the center of attention, in fact, birthday gatherings are one of the hardest things to get through. Even if they are all my friends or family.
11. I used to take flowers to the elderly neighbors on my birthday when I was younger (May Day)
12. I would like to live abroad for at least 1-2 years of my life.
13. I was obsessed with the Kennedy assassination when I was 5 (my mom had a book with pictures that I would look through because I couldn't read all the big words yet)
14. I could fully read before starting kindergarten.
15. I am horrified by the spelling and sentence structure of most people below the age of 25. "txt"...really...cause it would be SOO much more work to put an "e" in there...
16. I said my first "bad" word whenI was 10. It was "ass" after I heard it on a television show. It's all gone downhill from that point;)
17. My favorite food is Mexican food. I could eat it every day.
18. My nickname in Girl Scouts was "Bambi". Seriously.
19. One day I would like to take a road trip across the US with my daughter.
20. My first concert was Duran Duran when I was 13.
This was hard actually. I wanted them to tell something about me and not just be totally random. Tried to mix in a few things from different points of my life. I think I did ok:)
Looking forward to the next prompt!