1. Reached a 20 lb loss after changing my eating habits. In January I did this 21 day challenge. I feel so amazing. Losing weight always makes me feel better. It could also be the lack of processed food in my system. It could be a few things. Whatever the reason though I feel amazing!
2. I'm still thinking about this movie. Rooney Mara is amazing in it. I didn't think she could ever be as good as the woman(Noomi Rapace) from the Swedish version but she is just as good . If not better. I love it when an actor/actress can completely pull me in to their character.
3. I am in love with a new workout at my gym Hot Hula. Totally fun and calorie burning. Look it up.
4. My husband made these granola bars last Saturday and they've been a real treat this week for breakfast. I eat them along with my morning juice (this morning was grapefruit, orange bell pepper, carrot and apple). They taste like really healthy banana bread. Yum:)
5. I am in love with this product from the Body Shop. Every time I open it to use it I am whisked back to my younger days of suntan lotion wearing activities. Laying by the pool, going to the lake, spring break in Rocky Point Mexico. It also makes me long for a tropical vacation. And my skin is SO soft after using it.
6. Made the best fish tacos last night (to go along with longing for a tropical vacation). Used Red Snapper (that's what the guy at the fish market suggested) instead of Halibut for cost reasons. My husband has been vegetarian for 17 years but had been considering adding fish back to his diet and this marked the 3rd week of fish eating for him. The sauce really makes the tacos. For me at least:)
7. Started a fitness challenge at work on Monday (It's put on by a local hospital). As the coordinator of the event for my workplace I'm very happy to see so many fellow employees participationg this year. Love how it motivates people to workout:)
8. Pilates tonight. It's the perfect mid week workout. I look forward to it each week. I can finally feel some of the toning benefits of it after eight weeks straight of going to class. Last week was the best workout for me yet:)